Thursday, June 11, 2009
Super Easy Bagel Pizzas
-3 whole plain bagels (6 bagel halves)
-8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
-8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
-1 bottle spaghetti sauce (you most likely won't be using the entire bottle, but if you can find a smaller size then more power to ya!)
-your favorite toppings
-lunch meat (ham) and fresh cut or canned pineapple
-cooked ground beef
-olives, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, etc.
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
2. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil, shiny side up.
3. Place 6 bagel halves on cookie sheet, faces up.
4. Using a large spoon, spoon and spread spaghetti sauce on each bagel half. Don't be too skimpy.
5. Add your cheese (it's easier if you've mixed both cheeses together before sprinkling them on the pizza).
6. Top pizzas with favorite toppings.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Makes 6 bagel pizzas.
Recipe by Me!