-1 lb. ground beef
-20 oz. can enchilada sauce
-16 oz. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
-2 tablespoons cooking oil
-12 6-inch corn tortillas
-2 tomatoes chopped
-1 can olives
1. Brown beef & drain. Stir in 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and heat through. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of cheese. Keep warm.
2. In medium skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil medium heat. Dip tortillas one at a time in hot oil for 10 seconds. Drain on paper towel.
3. Brush one side of tortilla with sauce. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of meat near edge of tortilla. Roll up, place in 8x13 glass dish. Do this with all 12 tortillas. Pour remaining sauce or amount desired over enchiladas.
4. Cover with foil. Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5. Remove foil. Put cheese on enchiladas and bake for 2-5 more minutes (until cheese is completely melted).
6. Serve and top with tomatoes, olives, lettuce and sour cream.