Friday, May 30, 2008
· 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
· 1 box frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
· 12 slices just cooked bacon (not crisp)
· shredded cheddar cheese
· garlic powder
· fresh ground pepper
· 4 tablespoons ranch dressing
· grated parmesan cheese
1. Lay chicken flat.
2. Using three strips of bacon, cover the chicken breast.
3. Place 1/4 of the spinach at the thick end of the chicken breast.
4. Season with garlic powder and sprinkle with cheddar cheese (not too much).
5. Roll the chicken and secure with two toothpicks.
6. Place in greased pie plate.
7. Repeat with other 3 breasts.
8. Pour ranch dressing on top (about 1 Tbsp per roll) and sprinkle with parm. cheese.
9. Bake 350 for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is done.
Total fat: 63.5g
Total Carbs: 8.2g
Carb choices: less than 1!!!